Re: multiboot installation

I did the following twice:

Used fdisk to create an empty partition table.

With a 2002 Microsoft XP home disk I created an NTFS
parrtition and installed XP to it.  I rebooted XP a few times
to confirm the XP installation.

I rsync'd   mirrors1.kernel.org::fedora/development/18/x86_64/os

I then installed F18 automatically partitioning the remaining
disk space.  The installer detected the Windows partition
but did not offer the option to set the boot default.

After the Fedora installation, attempts to boot Windows XP
result in the Blue Screen of death.  Fedora runs nominally.
I was able to mount the XP partition under Fedora.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com