Re: Does FPC have any policy about packaging when the upstream have chosen a deliberately offensive name for their application/library?

You're talking to someone who stopped saying the
pledge of allegiance during homeroom, refused to be confirmed in
the church that she had been brought up in, and
became a vegetarian in a meat-eating family
all when she was still in middle school.
It wasn't fun.

Arguments that have the flavor of
"Everybody else is doing it, therefore it is OK,
desirable, possibly even obligatory, you will be
punished if you don't."
are just going to sound suspicious and wrong to me,
making it more and more clear to me that there really
is a problem.

I'm opting out of addressing each name on a case-by-case
basis, although I really doubt that they all fall into
the same category and were all chosen with an identical
purpose. It would be a waste of time at this point,
for everybody.

- mulhern