Re: RFC: Marketing collateral plan

On 08/04/2015 12:35 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
I had added the general one so that the spins, labs and arm could get
some visibility too. They get skipped if we only do product specific
ones. What do you think?

I think those are too specialized for the audience best served by flyers.

That makes sense. I'll go find out if there are any updates planned to
getfedora.org for F23. If it isn't, should I still ask the WGs for text
or will the text be taken from the site?

It would be really awesome if you could ask the WGs about the text on their respective getfedora.org pages and if they'd like to make updates. We haven't gotten around to that on websites yet. I can make any needed text changes to the website to match the brochure text that falls out of that. Seem fair?

~m