Re: reviving Fedora Legacy

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 08:00 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
> While I don't have much faith in Fedora to provide long term or even
> short term stability, providing security fixes for bugs you shipped even
> beyond the expected support time frame sounds like a very responsible
> thing to do.

It would be, if all security updates were pushed, or at least all
critical updates.  However the current proposals are "whatever any
maintainer feels like" not even close to "all".  Leading people into
that realm via lazyness is in fact very irresponsible, and not something
Fedora would put it's name on.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!