Re: Do we have any policy for disabling inactive users

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 10:43 AM Ian McInerney via devel
<devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 10:39 AM Björn Persson <Bjorn@rombobjörn.se> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, that's a bad search. Till Maas told me eight years ago that the
>> release monitoring tickets are supposed to remain open when the
>> packages are upgraded. Thus an open Bugzilla ticket is no indication
>> that the package is unmaintained. You need to check what version is
>> actually in Rawhide.
>>
>> If the Bugzilla tickets should in fact not be left open, then they
>> should be automatically closed just like they're automatically opened.
>
> I was under the impression these tickets should be handled like any other BZ tickets: you add them to the update in Bodhi when you create it, and then Bodhi will update them and autoclose them once the new version has been pushed to the stable repo.

Or, if autoclose does not happen (such as when I have
failed to add the correct reference to the update) I have
been closing those ticket manually when the update is
pushed to stable for good bugzilla hygiene.  Am I now
to understand those tickets should be left open forever?