Do we have any policy for disabling inactive users

Just being paranoid here: do we have any policy / automatism for
disabling "power" users (in packager group or like) which have been
inactive for long time?

I'm no security expert, but an inactive user account may be hacked
without noticing and if such account have powers like being in the
packager group may inject bad things in the distribution.
I also imagine the case where a user no more use their email address and
that become available to someone else. The new user may easily reset the
password and gain access to the old Fedora account (provided that the
old user didn't use 2fa).

Does it make sense to start thinking to prune inactive packagers without
waiting someone to start the "unresponsive maintainer policy"? Maybe a
script could check user activities in src.fedoraproject.org and send a
warning email if no activity is made in one year?

Mattia