Re: Modularity and all the things

----- Original Message -----

Hi Matthew,

While we certainly aren't numerous, Dinesh (fas: dmoluguw) and myself
(fas: cipherboy) contribute to the Stewardship SIG. Miro (fas: churchyard)
also contributes a lot. And if the load got worse, I'm sure Endi
(fas: edewata) would be willing to help.

>From my organization at least, we have PM and management buy-in to
continue contributing so long as we don't have a long-term solution
that somebody else manages for us. So far, ursine packages have been
our solution and we've helped with maintaining the stack as community
members and giving back. That benefits all of Fedora.

I think we've accomplished something useful with the Stewardship SIG.

So sure, we don't work only on the Stewardship SIG... But three paid
Red Hat employees contributing in official capacities (as we have time)
should, IMO, count for something. :-)

- Alex