Re: Split translations to noarch packages?

On 27 April 2017 at 22:34, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So far *only* argument was that his split may save ~1GB on ftp server.
>> [mode=sarcastic]
>
> no

Gosh .. so seems like I've lost few emails in this thread!!!
Could you please forward on my prv email address this email with other
than this "1GB" arguments?

[..]
> sorry, but you are a fool

Hmm .. could you please tell me when we switched subject from
splitting langpacks to my person? (rhetorical question)

[..]
> [harry@srv-rhsoft:~]$ df
> Filesystem        Type        Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
[..]
> /dev/md2          ext4        3.6T  2.3T  1.3T  64% /mnt/data

Ufff .. full relief that Fedora still have more than few GB free space.

So if lack of free disk space is not an issue I'll be patiently only
waiting on this lost email with full explanation why instead investing
in rpm development is less important than moving whole packaging to
pre %land() and %doc era (something like +17 years ago).

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH