Re: Triaging RH Bugzilla and forwarding bugs upstream

On 09/14/2016 07:03 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RC" == Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
RC> - A package triggering too many BZs.
RC> IMO, this should question the package's quality.

A package with a million users is going to get more bugs than a package
with ten regardless of the package quality.
Not necessarily.

Certainly, a package with a large user group is likely to receive more bug reports than a package with a small user group, but ...
... should be identical
... if this amount of reports doesn't decrease over time, it questions this package as whole and upstream's course.

   I have a feeling that a
rather large number of people use Gnome.
Whether this is true or not, I don't know. The last figure I saw, Gnome was at 30% of all Fedora users.

Ralf