Re: F24, small backward steps

On 09/13/2016 06:32 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

Does GNOME Bugzilla support XMLRPC? Is there any testing instance ABRT team
can play with?

One problem I can see is that Fedora users will have to register to every
single upstream bug tracking tool. Using Red Hat Bugzilla as a proxy to
upstream bug tracking tools is pretty convenient.

> - Make ABRT reports more useful (right now it's attaches a *lot* of extra
>   information, basically everything it can, as files). It's not possible
>   to search for parts of backtraces in the query tool.

Every ABRT report includes either 10 most relevant frames (so called
truncated backtrace) or entire backtrace if it's short enough.

We would love to make ABRT reports more useful. I am keen to hear
suggestions and ideas.

Jakub
ABRT