Re: Current FTBFS packages (was Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21)

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 18:34:31 +0100,
 "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The relevant bit of the package guidelines is this:

 If a Fedora package does not successfully compile, build or work on an
 architecture, then those architectures should be listed in the spec in
 ExcludeArch. Each architecture listed in ExcludeArch needs to have a
 bug filed in bugzilla, describing the reason that the package does not
 compile/build/work on that architecture. The bug number should then be
 placed in a comment, next to the corresponding ExcludeArch line.

Do these bugs need to stay open? I have a couple of things that are exclude arch because they require kernel modules that aren't built for arm. I'm not expecting that to change ever in one case and probably not in the next few years (if ever) for the other case.