Re: Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 08:18:11AM -0600, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:47:32 -0600, RS (Richard) wrote:
> >
> >> but that's a separate problem. The shear amount of
> >> documentation/guidelines there are.
> >
> > Hey, :) you know what? Troublesome newbies would like even more
> > documentation, guidelines and policy documents. Also a book about koji,
> > bodhi, package git, fedpkg and more. ;-)
> >
> > The opposite doesn't fly either. Less guidelines resp. more brief ones
> > (e.g. on packaging) would be considered insufficient and not clear
> > enough, since there would be much more room for misinterpretation.
>
> I didn't imply that there should be less documentation or guidelines,
> only that it's more than a person can "grok" at one time. My thoughts
> are that it would be better if there was some way to ease people into
> it, just as in school you don't go straight to Calculus or DE, but
> start with geometry and then algebra and you work your way up to the
> more complicated stuff, building your knowledge base as you go.

I'm not sure about easing people in but I do think there could be better
organization.  However, I don't have the knowledge to know what "tools"
(organizational strategies) are out there or what keywords I need to feed to
google to find a method to reorganize this well.  If someone has knowledge
of how to do that it would be great.

-Toshio