Re: fedora mission (was Re: systemd and changes)

On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 15:40 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:

> This *is* happening, and we need to tread carefully, because once you loose
> respect and reputation, it is very, very hard to get back.

I really think you're extrapolating too far from some very limited data
here. You have some statistics which indicate that Fedora usage is
declining. You are extrapolating from this to the conclusion that this
is happening because Fedora changes too rapidly. I don't think your data
support your conclusion; I haven't seen you cite any data in support of
your assumption as to the *reason* Fedora usage is declining.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey