Re: Consider tuned-gui as an important element for "advanced" users on the Fedora Workstation

On 2016-07-21 15:15, Chris Murphy wrote:
I like the idea of Cockpit on Workstation. It supplies functionality
not already provided, and where it overlaps with Disks and System
Monitor, the Cockpit UI is better overall. The addition of power
management tuning substantially improves what's been a rather weak
area for Fedora, in particular on laptops.

It's possible to install it via GNOME Software since F22.
Unless you mean by default. With my Cockpit designer hat on, I would not recommend it to be installed by default on Workstation. Lots of overlap with existing tools and the workflows are very tailored for remote, headless systems that serve stuff.
- Andreas