Re: Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

On 11/26/2013 05:53 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
I don't think anybody has advertised a specific process or methodology
that we are following, and I suggest not to get too hung up on product
management terminology. Throwing around acronyms is stupid, anyway. We
could just talk about 'defining the product'.
In the case of the workstation working group I would think that similar same approach would be needed as I see is needed in the server working group since the workstation working group is also dealing with multiple products since we are shipping multiple desktop environments.

Or if certain people choose to refuse to accept that fact or their existence within the project, we can limit it to multiple application within a single desktop environment so you are not defining a single product you are *always* defining multiple products.

JBG