Re: The new gnome-software application

On 14 March 2013 08:12, Michel Alexandre Salim
<salimma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apologies for jumping onto this thread late. Is there any plan to
> integrate openSUSE / Open Build Service's one-click install (YMP) to
> GNOME Software?

Not really, because adding repos is a highly trusted thing, and I'm
not sure it's a good idea myself to be installing untrusted
unsandboxed applications that establish a trust between a random build
server and your machine. That said, if someone writes a plugin I'd
accept it upstream, and perhaps just not enable it by default in
Fedora.

Richard.