Re: [Fedora-config-list] Moving TradeMark thread to fedora-config.

One suggestion I might make is that, regardless of the naming you use, I
think we should stick to building these config programs for ONE
distribution instead of all the distributions out there (Suse, Mandrake,
etc.).

If we can focus on Fedora and its inner workings, then we can stay ahead
of the game in terms of where files are moved to ect.  Since Fedora is
planning on being released at least twice or more a year, us developers
need to be able to write code that we can get out each release.  (Quality
vs. Quantity)

The Webmin project is a great tool if you want to run multidistros and
share a common configuration scheme.

-Matt