Re: [Fedora-config-list] Moving TradeMark thread to fedora-config.

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:59, Andre Cameron wrote:
> >On the other hand, maybe 'fedora-config' could work for other distros
> >because "Fedora" is the name of the Fedora project, whereas "Fedora
> >Core" is just the name of the distribution part of Fedora.  Having
> >'fedora-config' would simply imply that this tool was created as part of
> >the Fedora project.
> >

> Since this is an independent project not only for RedHat but for linux
> as a whole perhaps we should do system-config or something along those
> lines.  Just a thought.

Now *there's* a nice and simple solution to all of this:
redhat-logviewer		system-logviewer
redhat-config-packages		system-config-packages
redhat-config-mouse		system-config-mouse
redhat-config-securitylevel	system-config-securitylevel
...etc.

The meaning of those doesn't get much clearer than that, it puts an end
to the trademark "issue" and the even the common namespace for config
tools is there.

	- Panu -