Re: [Fedora-config-list] Moving TradeMark thread to fedora-config.

> Not that just IANAL, even I don't know IP laws.  So case is
> irrelevant, right?   Fedora and fedora are the same then...  Hum,
> perpahs we can ask redhat to do the same that Linus is doing.

yep it is a weird case. I've asked that red hat make a fedora-legal list
and that this and other issues be covered there. Definitive answers from
their legal counsel on these issues would assuage the concerns and
remove this discussion from any lists.

-sv