Re: [Fedora-config-list] config questions

Hey Erik,

Take a look at Firestarter.  http://firestarter.sourceforge.net/

I too am interested in working on a config firewall tool, but it really
needs test cases and Glade screen shots before the real work is done so
that we can get this tool right the first time.  No need in reinventing
wheels.

-Matt