[Fedora-config-list] config questions

Me and my friend are currently working on a configuration tool the firewall. We
have a very good id'how too structure the program so it will be very easy to
configure the firewall without any knowledge about iptables.

When discussing the idea and here some questions:

1) Is it Python and PyGTK that is the programming language or can we use C/C++?
(Not that we don't think Python is advanced enough)

2) How shall this config tool work with other config tools, especially the
installer Anaconda?

3) Does it have to be a text version (TUI) for those who use the console
installation?

/Erik Larsson