[Fedora-config-list] kickstart configuration

I know this is a crazy and unlikely idea but I'll throw it out there
anyway.

Would there be even the remotest possibility of ditching the arbitrary
file format the ks.cfg and moving over to an xml-format. Then the
configuration tools for generating the ks.cfg wouldn't have to be
post-processed and since anaconda already needs the xml parser for
comps, it could be a simpler structure.

like I said - I know it's crazy but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thanks
-sv