Partitions on loopback

Hi all!

I've been spending several hours looking at ways to encrypt my computer.
I've read the Disc Encryption HOWTO and loop-aes readme but can't find
any information about how to partition up a loopback device with
partitions larger than 2GB. I have understood this should be easier with
kernel 2.6 but don't know anything more about it.

Are there any comprehensive guides on partitioning a to be encrypted
loopback device (device backed)? Or does anyone have any other tips?

For the record all I really want is a disc that is 100% totally
encrypted no partition tables showing or anything.

-