Re: Upstream tracking tool

Both tools are from same company (Trello was aquired by atlassian),
Interesting they promote Trello + Jira for various project activities
( https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/comparison/jira-vs-trello )
There is something nice about trello atleast for individuals to track
at high level.

But Jira is definitely better for sprints/tasks/issue tracking with
great configuration
options, the current redmine for *issue* tracking also meets needs but i think
it lacks in integration with github and not all-in-one for task and
sprint tracking like Jira.

I wasn't aware of Jira providing free software for few open source
projects but that is really nice
( https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request )