Re: injectable config values vs non-injectable?

In Luminous the "config help" command (on a monitor socket) displays
about 1400 different config variables along with their descriptions,
defaults, etc.  But, the "safe" field which is part of the Option
object for some reason is not included in that output.  Mimic appears
to show the "safeness" boolean in the detailed list (I havent tested
it, just looking at the code). Not sure why it was omitted from
earlier releases.

It would be nice to have a tabular output (or web page) showing *all*
of the options somewhere for reference.  The current documentation
only describes a small fraction of them.