Re: C++11, std::list::size(), and trusty

Hi, everyone.

I'm using CentOS 7 with devtoolset-7 to build ceph. However, I found
that the list::size() in my ceph executables is still counting the
number of nodes. It's so odd, I googled it, and found that this may
have something to do with _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI. But even if I
explicitly set _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI to 1 when building ceph, the
problem remains. It seems that _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI is set to 0 by
gcc no matter how I build the source code, even with
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1.

Does anyone have any clue? Thanks:-)