C++11, std::list::size(), and trusty

We noticed a big performance regression when switching some code to
use list::size() because although C++11 promizes that it is O(1), some of
the libstdc++'s out there are still O(n).  This PR aims to fix that

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/18863

by adding the various devtoolset packages as dependencies to pull in
updated build toolchains.  For el7 that's devtoolset-7-{binutils,gcc-c++}.

I'm not sure what the requirement for deb-based distros is.
ubuntu-toolchain-r?

My preference would to move our build requirements forward so that you
have to have a modern libstdc++ in order to build, allowing us to make
C++11-ish assumptions (like an O(1) list::size()).

1) Is this needed for xenial, or just trusty?

2) If only trusty, should we do something weird here to keep
buliding for it post-luminous, or can we (finally!) drop the trusty
builds?

sage