Re: google removing basic html access, alternatives?

It's a prompt notification gmail sends you each time you log on and it has
a yes and no button hitting the yes button gets you access to your
account.
Two factor authentication has been cracked regularly by the bad actors on
the internet.  I think it was stormdragon2976 that wrote fleacollar.sh and
I have what's probably an outdated copy of it around here somewhere.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.