Re: Chromium-based browser local .desktop files (was Re: void-linux)

Confirmed here.  That /etc/profile.d/accessibility.sh file helped me get
vivaldi talking.  That's a good piece of configuration there for our
needs, thanks!

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.