Re: void-linux

A few messages on reddit from a few years ago claimed void-linux could run
the accessibility stack and this was from someone who was alledgedly
totally blind.  I found no procedure to do a talking install nor any claim
that this totally blind person had done a talking install.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.