Re: void-linux

Brave browser with nothing in .desktop file doesn't speak.
Brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing doesn't speak.
brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing --force-renderer-accessibility
doesn't speak.
brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing --force-renderer-accessibility
--enable-speech-dispatcher doesn't speak.
brave-browser is missing accessibility for screen readers like orca.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.