Chromium-based browser local .desktop files (was Re: void-linux)

According to Jude:
Brave browser with nothing in .desktop file doesn't speak.
Brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing doesn't speak.
brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing --force-renderer-accessibility
doesn't speak.
brave-browser with --enable-caret-browsing --force-renderer-accessibility
--enable-speech-dispatcher doesn't speak.
brave-browser is missing accessibility for screen readers like orca.

Seems Brave and other Chromium-based browsers no longer need the option flags. The Exec= line in my .desktop file is

Exec=/usr/bin/env ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 /usr/bin/brave-browser %U

Based on this line as it appears now, I think just sticking

export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1

either in a local profile script or in a file in /etc/profile.d should be all that is required to get any Chromium-based browser including brave speaking with Orca now. None of the option flags appear to be needed, possibly for some time now. This change nearly got by me unnoticed, although I'm sure I removed the flags once they were no longer needed. I will report back after I have removed my local .desktop files and added an accessibility profile script to address this.

~Kyle