Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

We have a machine here running Windows 10.  It can be flaky--not so much the operating system as some of the software running under it.  Outlook, especially, has lots of fun bringing some version of the uncertainty principle to our lives here almost daily.

Al