Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Sir, you should clear the red from your vision. Such rhetoric is improper.
Lol and you thought the stuff coming from the Yggdrasil screen reader page
was confrontational. Anyways, I don't need to convence you. I wasn't trying
to convence you. You always think people are out to try and get you to
change from whatever it is you're using. Like when I talked about Gemini
and such. Also I don't *love* Microsoft. I get from them a good, stable
system with community support by blind users and developers. And in return,
they get whatever data they can out of my computer use. Personally, if they
think I'm *that* interesting, I welcome the attention.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx