Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

OK enough with the Microsoft commercials. We are past tired of them by now. We see more than enough of them on TV. What happened to your beloved EMACS? You will not convince anyone here that your new-found love of Microsoft is any good for anyone. Go crawl back into your microsoft hole and leave the Linux list alone. This is not the place for Microsoft spam.

~Kyle