Re: Tumblr

I actually migrated to my own self-hosted WordPress very shortly after Yahoo took over Tumblr, so a lot has probably changed since then. I did see at least a mostly usable login page when I visited tumblr.com, but although my site is still there, and although posts to my WordPress still get sent to the Tumblr I've had for years, I wasn't able to login, as I have forgotten the password I used before the migration, and didn't go through the process of retrieving or resetting it. My own Tumblelog or whatever they call it now is still visible, and is as easy to navigate as it ever was, but I didn't get a look at the dashboard to see just how usable, or unusable, it may be now.
~Kyle