Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Tony Baechler here.

Thanks for the Fenrir link. I'll go get it. I've looked at the SBL source, or what I could find of it. No, it doesn't need a kernel module. The problem is it's tied into Knoppix, so I think would be difficult to package. It's mostly bash scripts which I guess are a talking menu system. I didn't see a way to actually compile an executable, but I'm sure I wasn't finding the full sources even though I looked. It is or was somewhere on knoppix.org. I think it hasn't been maintained for a long time. If I recall correctly, the source was several years old. If it's in opensuse as you say, you should be able to get and extract the RPM package. If you find it and get it working, I would be interested.