Re: Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

I'm Tony Baechler. Umm, Kyle, no. Anyone can host any project without caring about accessibility. As you surely know, anyone can dump files on a public server and anyone can host a git repo. No, RH doesn't host Orca. The Gnome Foundation (gnome.org) hosts Orca. Their server is in Sweden. Joanie doesn't work for RH. She works for a totally unrelated company, the name of which escapes me. I have no idea how much work they put into their installer, but I would say too little, too late. You didn't address the broken Speakup kernel. Ubuntu doesn't have console speech working out of the box either, (one can set it up within a terminal app) but at least the Speakup modules work.

I don't blame RH for the state of the list or the spam. I blame them for their business decisions which seem to preclude accessibility and generally looking (pun intended) the other way when approached over the years. I do think it would be a very good idea to get this list off of their infrastructure. As I posted elsewhere, I'm not sure that fsf.org or gnu.org are good choices.