Re: install-sendmail-6.0 script

Here is my exim.conf http://www.linwin.com/sysadmin/exim/my.exim.conf
file. Lines like

recipients_reject_except_senders = partial-dbm;/etc/exim/senders-accept.db : par tial-dbm;/etc/exim/domains-accept.db : partial-dbm;/etc/exim/ip-accept.db

partial-dbm statement means there is an external database file created
with

/usr/local/exim/bin/exim_dbmbuild /etc/exim/senders-accept /etc/exim/senders-accept.db

In this case users-accept contains sender names I accept email from, one
per line. For example:
someuser@xxxxxxxxxxx
friend@xxxxxxxxx

I reject all email from hotmail.com, yahoo, and such in general. Magic,
no spam from there. It's a manual way of building a white list of
senders from there but a small price to pay for seeing only about 2
spams a week.

I also check RRs for each server trying to deliver email. That takes out
90% of spam.

That's all to it.

--
Rafael