Re: install-sendmail-6.0 script

I took sendmail off my system and linked the "sendmail" command to Exim.
However, unfortunately, on my Slackware system, I had to reinstall the
Sendmail package, as Exim wouldn't accept my incoming email.  In fact, it
wouldn't even run, even after looking at the docs and trying to write a
configuration file.  Actually, from what I've heard, I would rather use
Exim than Sendmail, and would appreciate any help or sample working config
files that can be provided.  Feel free to contact me off list if you can
help.  Thanks.

Lorenzo

Vini, vidi, Linux!
	-- Unknown source

Rafael Skodlar staggered into view and mumbled: