Re: install-sendmail-6.0 script

That's strange, actually I have postfix installed over here and it's
running.  Guess what else it installed, a sendmail front-end.  I didn't
necessarily want that sendmail front-end, but install-sendmail-6.0 was
able to take advantage of it anyway.  So, the question is, how to build
postfix and have it completely replace sendmail.  On a related question,
why doesn't the antispam keyword work as documented in fetchmail for the
.fetchmailrc file?  man fetchmail has it as -Z | --antispam 554.  Is this