Re: install-sendmail-6.0 script

I assume you are using RedHat distribution, 7.x or later. Postfix is
already there. You just need to configure files under /etc/postfix.
Config files are human readable and editable so you should not have too
many problems. I used postfix only once so far so you better seek help
elsewhere.

My experience with Exim is better. For generic email services you do not
need to do much. It's virtual servers and other special needs when you
have to dig deep into documentation and support groups. Sendmail is
often linked to Exim since it takes the same command line options. Exim
provides much better troubleshooting tools to test the setup so it's
worth checking out.

--
Rafael