Re: installing rh9 via telnet

On Thu, 29 May 2003, dave m mehler wrote:

> have to put a parameter in /etc/pcmcia/network.opts,
> think that's the file:

> module "xirc2ps_cs" opts "if_port=4"

> what i was wondering is would it be possible to pass
> the if_port=4 to the nic also on the commandline?

Well, I don't know the specific answer, (you can
probably look it up as well as I can) and the syntax
is possibly different, but there is a BootPrompt-HOWTO
which has an incredible wealth of this kind of info,
and references to other documents that have similar
info. See http://linuxdoc.org/docs.html#howto for
current versions.

LCR
--