The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

The command line interface does not cause me any problems, it's that other
junk that makes life hell.  So far as bitching is concerned, you haven't
yet heard me bitch.  All I did was to state some widely known and accepted
axioms which are axiomatic since they're so easily proven.  Were you
correct in your statements, the Council Of Agencies Serving the blind
would not have contemplated taking Microsoft to court in January of 1995.
As it was, certain agreements were reached that seemingly alleviated the
necessity for litigation.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>