The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

When a computer language is written so that it's possible for stupid
programmers to generate garbage with it and call that finished product the
inventors of the language in my book take full responsibility for having
enabled the garbage.  html on its face before netscape and microsoft came
in and added their innovations was lots more accessible just using lynx
than most of the world-wide wait is today.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>