The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

If the command line is so grate write me or help write me a mass market
application that cells to millions of coppies. You can't because you can't
use the g u i interface in linux like you can in windows. So you will have
to write in general smaller market programs if you wish to do that for a
job. I on the other hand because I'm not thick headed can write G U I
applications with vb or any number of other tools. As for your comment to
Mr. Toneby what about the people who tryed to make linux a more user
friendly opperaiting system generated a G U I so they generated code that
turned to inaccessible garbige for you so they are just as mutch at fault as
sun. A large part of microsoft is that the windows 3.1 was not around for a
long enough time for standerds to devolipe. They may have been responcible
for the inaccessibility in the past but now they are making an effort to
change that tell me is there anyone trying in the linux community cort or no
cort trying to make a screen reader for the G U I part of linux? If so
please send me email so I can try and help but don't complain about
microsoft when people arn't working to help your beloved oh so accessible
linux.