The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

Quiet your bitching. The probleum is linux. I use it a little and use
windows a lot things with it are a lot more accessible. If you love
editing your configeration files so mutch then stay with linux and create
your own access bridge sun didn't have to put that out for windows. Html
is accessible with internet explorer through jaws, window eyes or what
ever else you want to use. As for microsoft I know a tech guy who will
bend over backwords to help out with accessibility and in there new
visual net relies msaa will be built in to a lot larger extent. Don't
bitch at other compinies when if you carred so mutch you could write the
damn program to read java your self try working with the accessibility
people at sun althoe with an attitude like yours trying to blame
everything on big compinies they won't want to work with you it is the
small programs I have found are the bigger probleums not the larger ones
thats why I am using windows to write this message because it is
accessible.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.