The growing accessibility gap: was Ameritech.net

How hold on please.
1. think before you write, we don't want an os-war on here
2. linux console in my opinion is more accessable then windows
3. there are already java/console tolls
4. fine that you use windows, but you still have trouble with
javascript/flash/applets and whatever extra graphical garble you find on
the web, thatis if no alt-tags are used whihc is in 99% of the cases
5. if memory serves me, Sun is one of the companies working on the gnome
accebility kit
6. msaa okay, but if it wasn't for that nice american law, MS would not
have put such effort in that at all (I remember IE4.0 took about 6 months
to get all the GPF-errors out wheile usiing it under windowbridge and don't
start about office97).
7. Windows XP ahs a narrator (speech stuff), but it sucks trust me