Redhat Serial Installation (Was Re: FreeBSDAccess (Was Re: ultrasonix ) )

Aren't there commented out lines there already? Does it work the same for
modem autoanswering, heard ppp can be done this way, setting up each user
account with linuxconf for the right additions to proper files, although
uucp doesn't look that simple, for the client end to get mail with it.