FreeBSD Access (Was Re: ultrasonix )

This is for win telnet? Windows telnet has an annoying problem of repeating
past lines, cygwin and ve are OK, have yet to try it with Asap demo for a
quick fix until my linux stuff is fixed up, gotta get a couple RPM's and
use slackware boot disks to mount the fat32 system, but Bill's site with
7.1 stuff seems to be slow, guess he's transfering files to the real
speakup site, but 7.1 is missing there. I could maybe rsync my iso image of
7.1 to 7.2 by dd'ing the CD to a file, but wwhether I'd be downloading more
than the original anyways, not sure.